This is a wonderful drink for spring, sitting on the patio and watching the world go by. It’s easy to make and great for those with mint in their garden
- 1 Liter Club Soda
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Mint
- Stevia (or your preferred sweetener)
- Pour the club soda into a pitcher.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze in half of the lemon.
- Slice the other half into rings and add to the drink.
- Rinse the mint then muddle it. If you don't have a muddle you can tear and mash it with your fingers to bring out the flavor, then add to drink.
- Put in your desired amount of sweetener, I used a full squeeze of liquid stevia.
- Then stir and serve over ice.
Fun modification are using lime instead of, or in combination with the lemon, or adding strawberries yum!